Sunday, October 24, 2010

What my contribution to my family

My name is Mohd.Hafizuddin Bin Muhamad Yusoff and I was born on October 16, 1990 at Melor, Kota Bharu. My father name is Muhamad Yusoff Bin Zakaria and my mother name is Zainon Binti Abdul Rahman. I have seven siblings and I was so grateful because I am in a great family. I just want talk about my contribution to my family. I think I have made a few only because I am only just 20 years old. But, for me it is make me satisfy for what I have done.
 At 16 years old, I have been worked at night market for find my own money. I think I am an independent person. That why from I form 4 I was work. Although without permission from my parent I just work on 8pm until 11pm. On march 18, 2007 my money collected to be RM3800. And I was bought a motorcycle, Honda EX-5 with register number DBC6267.
After that I was concentrate to my study for SPM and I quit from my work. On 2008, I was continues my study at Kolej Poly Tech MARA in Kuantan Branch. I took diploma in Accountancy. So, my Honda EX-5 I was given to my parent. I think is my contribution to my family. But now, in future I hope I can give Perodua Myvi to my mother. It would be my ambition.

No comments:

Post a Comment