Sunday, October 24, 2010

Me and My Religion

Me and my religion? It cannot be separate because it is a one. If lost one, it could be not perfect. My name is Mohd.Hafizuddin Bin Muhamad Yusoff and I was born on October 16, 1990. I was born on Islamic situation and I so grateful with that. I think ISLAM is the best religion in the world because is include with all our practice in world. I was learned about islam since I am born because a good education is from parents.
I am follow the mazhad syaafeii and my nabi is Muhammad S.A.W and I am so proud with this because I am Muslim. In Islam there are two types reward that all of we do. If we do negative things, it would be reward for sin and if we do a positive things, it would be gain(pahala). So, I always want do the positive things such as pray 5 times in one day, zikir and shalawat. But,  sometimes I have done sometimes that I can get sins. As a human, we cannot do anything with perfect. There must be a few mistakes.
In my opinion, Islam is the best religion because it is can make our life so easy and easy. It is because all that we have done such pray, it is seem with exercise. And there are a few research that making by professor that showing, pray is the best exercise because there have takbir ,rukuk and so on. So if you think with your brain and your intelligent, I think your choose would be ISLAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment