Sunday, October 24, 2010

If I Can Change That Something In The World

Ambition is very important to our life and it same with me. If i can change that something in the world I want change the my home to be a great home. That something I want does since I was 10 years old. I don’t know why but I really want it and it would be my ambition after as an accountant. I want my home in peace situation and don’t want in war such as in Palestine, Iraq and so on that country in war.
I want my house like drama Fullhouse because it is a great house and so romantically. I want built it and don’t want any house same with it. I just want privacy with my family. There a few furniture in the house that showing a luxury but it must be simple because I want a great house with a simple design. That why create my own house.
Lastly, I want my family live it with peaceful and I want a great family with a great house and one day it would a reality because my ambition must be settled. If god willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment